Saturday 14 December 2019

HANNAH TRIGWELL WANT YOU BACK DOWNLOAD

Now you're taking her to every restaurant You got me, got me like this Boy, you can say anything you want It don't mean a thing, no one else can have you I want you back Yeah, I want you back I broke it off thinking you'd be fine But now I feel sick looking at you crying And I want us back Yeah I want us back Oh, I thought that you'd be fine When I kissed you goodbye! Now you're doing them with her Remember all the things you and I did first? Ohhh Hey, I was done playing games Knew I needed to upgrade So I went and walked away, way, way Now, You see I've been hanging out With another girl in town At least she doesn't bring me down, down, down. Please, rid me of the jealousy You know you belong with me And I'm gonna make you see, see, see. You got me, got me like this Now you're taking her to every restaurant And everywhere we went, come on! Bea Miller Thousand Years Mirrors feat. Remember all the things you and I did first? hannah trigwell want you back

Uploader: Mojin
Date Added: 11 July 2004
File Size: 47.12 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 24131
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Ohhh, you might be with her But I know we could work Boy, you can say anything you want It don't mean a thing, no one else can have you I want you back Yeah, I want you back. Now you're taking her to every restaurant You got me, got me like this Boy, you can say anything you want It don't mean a thing, no one else can have you I want you back Yeah, I want you back I broke it hannha thinking you'd be fine But now I feel sick looking at you crying And I want us back Yeah I want us back Oh, I thought that you'd be fine When I kissed you goodbye!

hannah trigwell want you back

I broke it off thinking you'd be fine But now I feel sick looking at you crying And I want us back Yeah, I want us back. Oh, you might be with her But I know we could work.

Want U Back (feat. Hannah Trigwell) - Boyce Avenue - Ouvir Música Ver A Letra No Kboing

Bea Miller Thousand Years Mirrors wnt. Fifth Harmony Demons feat. You got me, got me like this Now you're taking her to every restaurant And everywhere we went, come on!

Remember all the things you and I did first? Meu perfil Enviar letra Mensagens Editar Sair. You clearly didn't think it through 'Cause I had everything for you And now I don't know what to do, do, do. Ohhh Hey, I was done playing games Knew I needed to upgrade So I went and walked away, way, way Now, You see I've been hanging out With another girl in town At least she doesn't bring me down, down, down Remember all the things you and I did first?

Now you're taking her to every restaurant You got me, got me like this Boy, you can say anything you want It don't mean a thing, no one else can have you I want you back Yeah, I want you back.

Boyce Avenue ft. Hannah Trigwell - Want U Back Cover Lyrics

Now you're doing them with her Remember all the things you and I did first? Want U Back feat. I broke it off thinking you'd be fine But now I feel sick looking at you crying And I want us back Yeah I want us back. Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist?

hannah trigwell want you back

Quem pode ouvir Todos Somente eu. You got me, got me like this Now you're taking her to every restaurant Everywhere we went, come on! Hannah Trigwell Boyce Avenue. Now you're taking her to every restaurant You got me, got me like this Boy you can say anything you want It don't mean a thing, no one else can have you I want you back Yeah I want you back I broke it off thinking you'd be fine But now I feel sick looking at you crying I want us back Yeah I want us back Ohhh, I thought that you'd be fine When I kissed you goodbye Ohhh, you might be with her But I know we could work Boy you can say anything you want It don't mean a thing, no one else can have you I want you back Yeah I want you back I broke it off thinking you'd be fine But now I feel sick looking at you crying I want us back Yeah I want us back Ohhh, I thought that you'd be fine When I kissed you goodbye Ohhh, you might be with her But I know we could work.

Desktop Google Chrome Windows 8. Please, rid me of the jealousy You know you belong with me And I'm gonna make you see, see, see. And now you're doing them with her Remember all the things you and I did first? Ohhh, you might be with her But I know we could work Boy, you can say anything you want It don't mean a thing, no one else can have you I want you back Yeah, I want you back I broke it off thinking you'd be fine But now I feel sick looking at you crying And I want us back Yeah I want us back Oh, I thought that you'd be fine When I kissed you, goodbye!

Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter. Now you're taking her to every restaurant You got me, got me like this Boy, you can say anything you want It don't mean a thing, no one else can have you I want you back Yeah, I want you back I broke it off thinking you'd be fine But now I feel sick looking at you crying And I want us back Yeah, I want us back Please, rid me of the jealousy You know you belong with me And I'm gonna make you see, see, see You clearly didn't think it through 'Cause I had everything for you And now I don't know what to do, do, do Remember all the things you and I did first?

Mobile Android iPhone Windows Phone.

Want U Back (feat. Hannah Trigwell)

Excluir playlist Cancelar Salvar. Todos Rock Gospel Sertanejo Mais.

Ohhh Hey, I was done playing games Knew I needed to upgrade So I went and walked away, way, way Now, You see I've been hanging out With another girl in town At least she doesn't bring me down, down, down. Now you're taking her to every restaurant You got me, got trrigwell like this Boy you trrigwell say anything you want It don't mean a thing, no one else can have you I want you back Yeah I want you back I broke it off thinking you'd be fine But now I feel sick looking at you crying I want us back Yeah I want us back Please, rid me wamt jealousy You know you belong wit me And I'm gonna make you see, see, see You clearly didn't think it through 'Cause I had everything for you And now I don't know what to do, do, do Remember all the things you and I did first?

No comments:

Post a Comment